Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Junior Engineers Examination (JEE) 2014 for conducting Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment 2014 of Junior Engineer (Civil, Civil & Electrical, Electrical & Mechanical, QS & C, Civil & Mechanical) in various departments.
Junior Engineers Examination (JEE) 2014
Job Post: Junior Engineer
1. Civil & Electrical, CPWD
2. Civil & Electrical, Department of Posts
3. Civil, Border Roads Organization (BRO), Ministry of Defence
4. Electrical and Mechanical, Border Roads Organization (BRO), Ministry of Defence
5. Civil, MES
6. Electrical & Mechanical, MES
7. Quantity Surveying and Contract, MES
8. Civil & Mechanical, CWC and Farakka Barrage
Qualification: Diploma in respective branch of Engineering
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on written test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI net banking and no fee for women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ EXS candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in from 01-03-2014 to 26-03-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-I and up to 28-03-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-II and Copies of supporting documents are kept ready if shortlisted for interview.
For Job details visit: http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html
For ONLINE Apply visit: http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php